ITP newsREQUIRED PUBLIC REVIEW AND COMMENT PERIOD ANNOUNCED FOR INFANT-TODDLER PROGRAM GRANT APPLICATION
The North Carolina Division of Public Health’s Infant-Toddler Program federal Part C grant application, which supports infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families, is available for public review and comment.
- The public review period is February 6, 2017 – March 7, 2017
- The public comment period is March 8, 2017 – April 6, 2017
The Part C grant application is a non-competitive award, which helps states and territories provide early intervention services. Required services include service coordination, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, assistive technology, special instruction, and other services that support and empower families to increase the cognitive, physical and social-emotional functioning of their children. The Part C program serves infants and toddlers (birth to 3) with developmental disabilities and their families.
The application describes how funding will be used to provide supports and services to children and their families.
The public may access the Part C application.
Public comment may be made by:
- Email : email@example.com
- Fax : Part C Coordinator at 919-870-4834; or
- Letter: c/o Part C Coordinator, Early Intervention Branch, 1916 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1916